
背调外贸客户的话术一般根据不同的场景有不同的表达方式,这里给大家介绍一下。
背调外贸客户的话术有哪些

1.想确认客户是不是真正买家
Are you the one in charge of purchasing, or is there a team involved?您是负责采购的吗,还是有采购团队一起决策?
Just checking—are you sourcing for your company or on behalf of another client?请问您是给贵公司采购,还是代表其他客户操作的?
Can I ask your role in the project?
能问一下您在这个项目中负责哪一部分?
Are you the final decision maker on this?请问这个项目最终由您拍板决定吗?
推荐使用格兰德查全球外贸获客平台的背调工具对客户展开背调(https://www.x315.cn/searchworld?share=QZONR),获取对方的综合信息进行判别,并借助其他联系方式与多维度跟进提升订单成交机会。
2.想确认客户的公司规模和实力
How big is your team in the purchasing department?
您那边采购部门有多少人呀?
How long has your company been in the business?
贵司从事这行有多久了呀?
Do you also own a production facility or mainly do trading?
请问贵公司是自有工厂,还是主要做贸易的呢?
Do you usually handle high-volume orders or smaller batches?
平时订单量是走大批量多,还是小批次灵活一些?
3.想确认客户有没有真实采购记录
Have you worked with Chinese suppliers before?
您之前有跟中国供应商合作过吗?
Mind sharing what products you’ve sourced from China before?
可以聊聊您过去从中国采购的品类吗?
Which ports do you usually ship from when working with Chinese factories?
跟中国工厂合作时,通常从哪个港口出货呢?
Would it be possible to know which suppliers you’ve worked with before?
方便透露之前合作过的供应商吗?我们不做同行抢单,只想更好地理解您的标准。
4.想确认客户付款习惯、预算情况
What’s your usual payment term when working with new suppliers?
和新供应商合作时,您这边一般采用什么付款方式?
Do you normally do deposit + balance, or prefer LC?
您平时是走定金+尾款,还是信用证呢?
For this project, is there a budget range you have in mind?
这个项目,您心里大概有没有一个预算区间?
Just curious, do you usually negotiate pricing directly, or is it done through a tender process?
好奇问一下,您这边价格是直接谈,还是会走招标流程呢?
5.想确认客户的采购周期/项目进度
When do you plan to start this project?
这个项目预计什么时候启动呢?
If everything goes smoothly, when would you ideally place the order?
如果一切顺利,您这边大概什么时候下单?
Are you collecting quotes for a current order or for future planning?
请问这次报价是针对正在进行的订单,还是未来采购做准备呢?
Any specific delivery timeline you're working with?
您有没有特别的交期要求?
6.想确认客户有没有采购权或供应链经验
Do you usually handle supplier sourcing yourself?
您平时是自己负责找供应商吗?
How do you usually evaluate a new supplier?
贵司通常是怎么筛选新供应商的呢?
Just to align—do you also need documents like ISO, CE or test reports for this?
为了更好配合,您那边这次会需要ISO、CE或者检测报告之类的资料吗?
7.想确认客户有没有长期合作意向
If this trial order goes well, would you consider long-term cooperation?
如果这批样品订单顺利,您会考虑长期合作吗?
Are you looking for a stable supplier for this line?
您现在是打算找一个长期稳定的供应商
We usually develop long-term pricing plans with partners—would that be of interest to you?
我们这边通常会给长期客户专属价格方案,您这边有这个计划吗?
以上便是背调外贸客户的话术有哪些的介绍,希望能帮到广大外贸人。

